Day number TWO
This is Dr. Helen, her warm caring hands made sure my transition
to this new world was a healthy and happy one!

to this new world was a healthy and happy one!

mmmmmph





Yes dad this is my good side. Whose nose do I have?




My parents tell me that Aunt AnnMarie got this special cap and
outfit for me, I think I look rather nice in it! Thanks Auntie :)
outfit for me, I think I look rather nice in it! Thanks Auntie :)

Yes dad this is my good side. Whose nose do I have?


Just hangin' out with my daddy



4 Comments:
Praise God From whom all blessings flow!
amen Billy
Congratulations! I look forward to keeping up with you guys via your blog. Boys are a true blessing from God. I know you will enjoy little Joshua.
p.s. I'm Tyler Johnston's wife. :)
Welcome to a strange yet wonderful place Joshua, and you're havin' a blast already! Look after your mom and dad okay. They'll show you around soon and get you all settled in.
Btw/what would you like for your birthday? I know of this awesome place for guys to buy things called Home Depot...
TTFN Joshua.
PS:Pass this to your mom & dad, they'll know what it means ~;]
"Behold, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed."
Post a Comment
<< Home