Saturday, July 08, 2006

I seem to be settling into a routine...


Well up until this point, I have been pretty nice to my mommy and daddy. I have decided that I enjoy sleeping when it is dark outside. In fact, I think that my parents are able to get some sleep too. I like sleeping. I have been sleeping from 11pm until around 4. My hunger pangs wake me up and so of course I wake mom and dad up. How did they read my mind?? They are pretty smart. I got some food and then went back to sleep for another 3 hours. When I got up the second time I think I saw my daddy laying there in bed still so I politely asked him to help me get one of those silly bubbles out of my belly, It did not take long, my dad is pretty good! Pretty soon I will have them completely trained...and then I will throw them a curveball or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you would like to subscribe to Joshua's blog and recieve an email notification when he updates it then enter your email address in the space.

Delivered by FeedBurner