Bath and a Dr Visit
Hi there, today I went into to see the Dr for my one month checkup and get a shot. The shot was not too bad, I only cried for a few seconds. No problem. The exciting news is that I weigh about 10.4 lbs. and have grown about 2 inches.
Also, I celebrated my one month birthday a few days ago. Mom and Dad were in some meetings and they told me that they would take me to SixFlags next week to celebrate.
I finally submitted to the camera during one of my baths. You know, bathing is a private affair but I figured it would be good to record at least one for the sake of posterity.


Also, I celebrated my one month birthday a few days ago. Mom and Dad were in some meetings and they told me that they would take me to SixFlags next week to celebrate.
I finally submitted to the camera during one of my baths. You know, bathing is a private affair but I figured it would be good to record at least one for the sake of posterity.



2 Comments:
Joshua dude you have got it made. I have to bath myself and at several times the surface area it is a drag.
Keep growin but not to fast.
Joshua Auntie Christine and her mommy think you are so handsome in your towel. You look as though you are enjoying life! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home