MY Grammy
Today I had to say goodbye to Grammy. She left today to go back home. My cousin Jack is going to be able so see her now so it's only fair that we share her a bit.
I wanted to post some of my favorite photos of the two of us together. I am going to miss my Grammy. She was a big help to mom and dad. When I was fussy she held me and got out my bubbles, when I needed changing she was always there to lend a hand, when I wanted to be held she was the first to pick me up. I hope mom and dad can pick up the slack, I am going to really miss you Grammy.
Love,
Joshua











I wanted to post some of my favorite photos of the two of us together. I am going to miss my Grammy. She was a big help to mom and dad. When I was fussy she held me and got out my bubbles, when I needed changing she was always there to lend a hand, when I wanted to be held she was the first to pick me up. I hope mom and dad can pick up the slack, I am going to really miss you Grammy.
Love,
Joshua












1 Comments:
thanks for the special blog fof us..i will remember this time with you forever
grammy
Post a Comment
<< Home